COMING SOON!! Major Renovation of Bank of Gravett, 211 Main Street, Gravette. Staff and Banking Operation will move to Data Center, 110 2nd Ave.SE, July 15th for remodeling to begin.
REMODELING OF OUR GRAVETTE MAIN STREET
LOCATION WILL SOON BE UNDERWAY!!
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER INFORMATION
EFFECTIVE: Monday, July 15, 2019
We’re pleased to announce that Bank of Gravett has received approval from the Arkansas State Bank Department to move forward with a major renovation of our 211 Main Street SE, Gravette, AR banking facility.
Beginning Monday, July 15, 2019 our Bank of Gravett Main Street location will be closed throughout the remodeling phase and our banking operation will be relocated to our Data Center also known as the (“old Post Office building”) at 110 2nd Ave. SE, in Gravette. Customers will access the Data Center through the public entrance on the west side of the building that fronts on 2nd Ave. This will allow us to better serve you, our valued customers, and will expedite the building process. We anticipate the process may take 8 to 9 months.
- All current Main Bank staff, to include Loan Officers, New Account Representatives, and Teller Staff will be relocated to the Data Center.
- Our Bookkeeping Staff will operate from our Motor Bank Community Room throughout the remodel. The Community Room will be unavailable for reservation until approximately April of 2020.
- For access to the safe deposit box area, a buzzer will be installed on the north side of our Main Street location for customers to request employee assistance. (The buzzer will be located either under a canopy attached to the building, or inside the first set of double doors at the existing entrance.) We anticipate that a video screen will accompany the buzzer, allowing us to promptly greet customers and then come to escort you into the bank’s safety deposit box area.
- Customers will continue to utilize our Motor Bank for drive through teller services.
- For night drop services, customers will use the night drop located at the Motor Bank (east side of the building) because the Main Street night depository will be closed during remodeling.
The NEW Main Street Banking Facility
Our new Main Street banking facility will be updated with a fresh new look and an improved floor plan to better serve our customers and community. Some of the new features will include additional office windows allowing more natural light and a beautiful view of Main Street, two large screen TVs in lobby seating areas, a customer coffee center, and ADA compliant restrooms. A beautiful new Highway 72 entrance leading to a 3-lane full-service drive through will be added on the south side of the building, consolidating the Motor Bank staff and Main Teller Line for better efficiencies. Our Data Center staff will also be relocated to new offices in the Main Bank so that our entire staff will operate under one roof.
Please call our Main Bank number, 479.787.5251, for any questions or concerns during our remodeling process. We look forward to making a significant investment on Main Street that our customers and community can take pride in and enjoy! It’s finally here … and we are so excited!!